The 2015/2016 Chinese Government Scholarship Application is now open for application. Online application and the corresponding application documents should be submitted to Service de l’Education de l’Ambassade de Chine en France no later than April 1st, 2015.
I. Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must
-be a citizen of a country other than the P. R. China, and be in good health.
-be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
-be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
-be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
-be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
-be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
II. Application Documents: ( in Triplicate)
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
(Only English or Chinese are accepted for the online application. The Application Form will be created automatically after the correct filling. Tips for online application will be remarked in the next page.)
2. Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in French language must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts: Transcripts in French language must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. A study plan or research proposal in Chines or English.
(A minimum of 200 words for undergraduates, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for postgraduates.)
5. Applicants with Admission Letter from designated universities should enclose the letter in the application package.
6. Recommendation letters: Applicants for graduate programs or senior scholar programs must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
7. Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English .
-The original copy should be kept by the applicant.
-The form can be downloaded from: http://csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://camuchina.org
-The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
8. Applicants with valid HSK Certificate should enclose it in the application package.
9. Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own works. Applicants for fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own woks which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
10. Applicants under the age of 18 should submit te valid documents of ther legal guardians in China
NOTE: The above documents should be bound on top left corner (in triplicate). No
application documents will be returned. The incomplete application document will
neither be evaluated, nor be accepted.
III. Instructions of the online application:
1. Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online for International Students”
2. Read “Tips for online application” carefully before clicking “NEXT” to the registration page.
3. After registration, log in with your user name and password. Choose Chinese Government Scholarship as your scholarship type.
4. Fill in the correct Agency Number: 2501.
Please make sure you fill in it correctly, otherwise you will not be able to continue your online application or your online application will not be accepted.
5. Fill in the Online Application Form truly, correctly and completely following the steps listed on the left of the page.
6. Click Preview and check your Application Form carefully before submitting it. Click Confirmation of Submit to submit your Application Form.
7. Download the completed Application Form by clicking Download Application and print two hard copies.
8. Prepare other supporting documents as required and send the full package of application documents (in triplicate) to Service de l’éducation de l’Ambassade de Chine en France, adresse: 29 rue de la glacière 75013.
9. You can make changes to your application by clicking Retrieve Application on the left page. But make sure to submit it again by clicking Confirmation of Submit after finishing all the changes. Otherwise, the retrieved application will become invalid and your new application will not be received either.
Note: Only Chinese and English are accepted for the online application.
Please use Internet Explorer (6.0 or 7.0). Menu selection junctions may not work in other browsers.
Adresse: 29 rue de la glacière 75013, Paris
Email : email@example.com (Mme HUANG Pei)
Tel : 01 44 08 19 42
Mise à jour du 20/01/2015
Service de l’Education
Ambassade de Chine en France