近日，中国教育部留学服务中心建设升级的“留学中国网”（www.studyinchina.edu.cn）正式上线运营。“ 留学中国网”有中英文两个版本，主要发布中国教育概况、政策通知、新闻动态、各院校介绍、招生及课程等信息;同时，面向国际学生提供从留学信息检索、申请入学、在华学习、生活及实习、就业等多方位的互联网在线服务。目前，国内近300所高校已经更新、上传、完善了4000 多个可招收来华留学生的专业信息，供国际学生查询、申请。后续将有更多院校、更多专业信息陆续上传。
Introduction of Study in China website
Entrusted by Ministry of Education (MOE) of the Peoples Republic of China, the website of www.studyinchina.edu.cn serves as an authoritative and comprehensive platform for international students who study in China. The information and services provided by the website include but are not limited to:
1. Provide the platform for foreign students to get information ranging from Chinas national conditions, education system, to history, culture, traditional arts and tourism resources, etc
2. Release information on policies and regulations on studying in China, scholarships, case studies and activities for foreign students, so as to enhance the attractiveness of studying in China, improve the quality and level of international students and enhance the international competitiveness of Chinas education.
3. Serve as a platform for domestic universities & colleges to release their recruitment information for foreign students and to promote international education cooperation and exchange.
4. Provide online consultation and application advice for international students to select majors and courses in Chinese universities, and provide guidance for them to study and live in China.
5. Provide policy consultation and services related to internship. employment and entrepreneurship for international students, and serve as a platform for domestic enterprises or institutions to contact international students in their internship arrangement, employment and entrepreneurship.
6. Release information on the activities of graduates and alumni in China and provide networking services for alumni of China.